!! IMPORTANT – DO NOT SKIP READING !!
WEBSITE SALE OPERATIONS
WILL CEASE OCTOBER 30TH
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Refunds after October 30th will be sent as
a check to the customer’s billing address.
WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDERGOING A REBRANDING PROCESS.
TRANSACTIONS ON YOUR CARD WILL BE POSTED UNDER CIRCLE 10 AK.
We do not have a retail location.
Our Wisconsin warehouse is not open to the public and walk-ins are prohibited.
To contact us, please use the LiveChat button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If we are not available to chat, an email will be sent to us with your question, comment or concern. Depending on the nature of your ticket, we will do our best to respond within 24 hours. Please note, that some email service providers may treat our response through LiveChat as spam, so keep an eye on your Junk/Spam folder if you are expecting us to reply.
Customers may request their order to be cancelled at any time PRIOR to shipping. If you wish to cancel your order, contact us via the LiveChat option immediately. DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL. All cancelled orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Be sure you are ordering exactly what you need/want. This cancellation policy also applies to orders cancelled by CRH Customs Mfg, Inc. due to customers failing to adhere to our store policies.
General Ordering Policies
CRH Customs Mfg, Inc. does not rent, sell, trade or in any way share credit card holder information with third parties. Credit card holder information is protected by the use of encryption and secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
Some helpful hints on placing an order with CRH Customs Mfg, Inc.:
- Legal: Don’t ask us to do anything illegal. We won’t. All federal, state and local laws apply – and that includes the NFA.
- We only ship to the 50 United States, no territories.
- State tax will be charged to residents of Wisconsin.
- It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local laws BEFORE placing your order.
- All orders are shipped to the billing address used for the order.
- Orders instructed to ship to a separate address than the billing address may be subject to cancellation and fees incurred
- All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Shipping charges area to be paid by buyer unless otherwise specified at initial contact.
- All orders are shipped at a flat rate of $11.95 to all 50 states unless otherwise noted.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Condition of Goods Upon Receipt
- Please inspect your order upon receipt.
- Shortages or the receipt of incorrect items must be reported within three business days of delivery.
- CRH Customs Mfg, Inc. will be happy to rectify any shortages or incorrect items that are reported within three business days of delivery.
- To report a shortage or receipt of incorrect item, please contact us via the LiveChat button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen immediately. Include your name, contact information, original order number and the nature of the order discrepancy. Please note that we will not be able to help you with order discrepancies that are reported more than three business days after receipt.
- Damage of items during shipment is always a possibility. If you receive a damaged item, please contact the USPS directly to place a claim. To help expedite your claim, please retain all boxing and shipping materials as the USPS may ask to inspect these prior to settling a claim.
- If your order’s tracking number shows as delivered but you did not receive it you must go through the USPS Missing Mail Search Request. Please contact us for further information.
Returns and Warranty Claims
- With customer satisfaction a high priority at CRH Customs Mfg, Inc., we urge you to read the following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making your purchase.
- All warranties are covered by the product’s manufacturer. We will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email us and we will be glad to help get the problem ironed out.
- SURPLUS ITEMS
- No returns on surplus items.
- Surplus items are used and will exhibit appropriate wear in relation to their description. Because of this, we cannot accept returns.
- No returns on surplus items.
- ALL OTHER ITEMS
- Returned items must in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you. This includes boxes and accessories.
- All returned items must have a return authorization number which we will assign. Please contact us via the LiveChat button in the bottom right corner of your screen prior to returning to obtain the return authorization number.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned items.
- Any shipping or auction fees are nonrefundable.
- CRH Customs Mfg, Inc. neither warrants nor guarantees any item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim.
- CRH Customs Mfg, Inc. reserves the right whether or not to issue a pre-paid return label, depending on the nature of the return.
- Returns which are sent with “postage due” will be declined upon arrival and sent back to the customer.
- Returns due to No Known Address or Unable to Forward due to bad address will be handled as a return and will be subjected to standard restocking fees.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. Magazines are restricted to 20 magazines PER ORDER. We do not have a household restriction. If you want to order more than 20 magazines, please place multiple orders. It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by their local laws concerning magazine capacity restrictions. CRH Customs Mfg, Inc. reserves the right to cancel magazine shipments/orders to the following areas, unless otherwise noted specifically in the product description.
Please Note: It is VERY IMPORTANT that you adhere to the restrictions below. If your order is canceled, we WILL NOT refund credit card transaction fees due to customer negligence.
- California – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Colorado – No Magazines Exceeding 15 Round Capacity
- Connecticut – No Magazine Sales
- Hawaii – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Aurora, Chicago, Evanston, Skokie
- No Sales of Rifle Magazines Exceeding 15 Round Capacity
- North Chicago
- No Sales of Rifle Magazines Exceeding 16 Round Capacity
- Cook County, Highland Park, Dolton, Homewood
- No Rifle Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Aurora, Chicago, Evanston, Skokie
- Maryland – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- New Jersey
- No Pistol or Rifle Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- No Shotgun Magazines Exceeding 6 Round Capacity
- New York – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Massachusetts – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Washington DC – No Magazine Sales
- Vermont – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity